We have and always will be committed to sustainability. We strive to make every product with a blend of organic, recycled, and repurposed materials when possible. We also use efficient production methods (little water as possible) and design our clothing to be durable and long-lasting, keeping more out of landfills.
Here are some of the ways w making clothing production more sustainable:
- We use recycled polyester in our activewear. Recycled polyester is made from plastic bottles that would otherwise end up at the dump. This helps to reduce waste and conserve resources.
- We use Bamboo whenever possible, in fact, our bamboo tees were a best seller at one point. Bamboo is a sustainable material that is grown quickly and requires little water. It is also naturally antibacterial and hypoallergenic.
- We use water-based inks in our screen printing process. Water-based inks are less harmful to the environment than traditional inks.
- We manufacture our clothing with partners who strives for sustainable excellence. Not just for the marks, but because it’s the right thing to do. This helps to reduce our carbon footprint and ensures that our clothing is made to the highest quality standards.
Ideas for you, as the customer:
- Buy sustainable clothing. Look for clothing that is made from organic, recycled, or repurposed materials.
- Take care of your clothing. Wash your clothes in cold water and hang them to dry whenever possible. Don’t get into a habit of just doing a wash just because you’ve worn them. Not only save yourself some time but save some water. This will help to extend the life of your clothing.
- Donate your old clothing. Donating your old clothing to a charity, friends or loved ones extends the love of the product and gives it new life.